Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript submitted to the Journal of Noncommunicable Diseases Prevention and Control has not been previously published, nor is it being proposed for consideration in other journals (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript is original and free of plagiarism. The manuscript must contain less than 25% similarity (Turnitin check)
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format
- Manuscripts have been following the Author Guidelines and the template that has been provided
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided
- After getting feedback from the reviewer and editor, please revise the manuscripts according to their comments/advice and send them back to the editorial board
The Journal of Noncommunicable Diseases Prevention and Control applies the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY) License, or other comparable licenses that allow free and unrestricted use to articles we publish. If you submit your manuscript for publication by the Journal of Noncommunicable Diseases Prevention and Control, you agree to have the CC BY license applied to your work. If your institution or funder requires your work or materials to be published under a different license or dedicated to the public domain - for example, Creative Commons 1.0 Universal (CC0) or Open Governmental License - this is permitted for those licenses where the terms are equivalent to or more permissive than CC BY.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.